As a business entrepreneur, it is your duty to respond to Google reviews and engage with your customers. It helps to win over new potential customers as well as improve your search engine ranking. Responding to google reviews in a positive and polite manner makes your business hold a strong online presence.
Tips to help respond to positive reviews:
- Ensure timely response – Timely response from your side make the customers happy and let them know that you are active on your business and value all the customers.
- Acknowledge the customer – Mention the customer’s name and thank them for their appreciations. Mentioning the name of the customers drag their attention and make them feel happy about giving them personal attention.
- Be genuine on your replies – Going for the repeated response can be boring as well as look like a copy-pasted answer. Try to give genuine replies as per the customer’s review. They will be happy that you have gone through their review and taken efforts to give an authentic reply.
- Guide them with some tips – When a customer has reviewed your specific service, go ahead acknowledging them as well as try giving them some tips to which benefits them as well as you. For instance, you can let them know about your other services and help them use it. Giving your customers useful tips related to their reviews encourage them to become your loyal customers.
Tips to help respond to negative reviews:
1. Acknowledge the feedback – If a customer has faced a problem with your business, then you have to accept the fact and apologize right there. Thank him for notifying this issue so that you can make sure it doesn’t happen again. A response with regret will make old as well new customers believe in your business.
2. Take immediate action – Take immediate action to resolve the issue and let them know once done. Once you take necessary steps, make sure that you mention it on the review and make them understand that it will not repeat again. This approach let them the customers know that you consider your business seriously as well as value customers satisfaction.
3. Explain the fact – Sometimes the mistake might not be on your side. The issue might have occurred due to some misunderstanding also. In such cases, explain clearly.
Loyal customers are always a result of the pleasant experience they receive from your business. When you take effort and time out of your busy schedule and spend a while to respond to a customer’s queries or acknowledge their feedbacks, your business goes a long way.
Whether you’re dealing with positive or negative reviews, engaging will pay off for your Google ratings and your customer loyalty. Hence, respond to Google reviews to thank the customers for their positive reviews and acknowledge the negative reviews by sorting out the issues faced by the customers. Follow up some of the above useful tips to turn the potential customers into your loyal customers.